Join HAA - Bed and Breakfast Associations | Member Benefits
Join HAA | Benefits of Joining HAA | Fees | Application Form | Code of Conduct | Self Assessment | Constitution | Establishing an Accommodation Business
SERVICES AND BENEFITS TAILORED SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU TO ASSIST IN IMPROVING
YOUR PROFESSIONALISM AND PROFITABILITY
BENEFITS FOR FULL MEMBERS INCLUDE:
- A Members Handbook outling the corporate structure of HAA, member benefits and the features of the HAA websites.
- An optional Book Now button on your full page website listing if you subscribe to a TXA integrated online booking service. This will introduce you to a new demographic of clients and streamline your e-business leaving you more time to host your guests. Members are entitled to special arrangements with V3 frontdesk, Resonline and SiteMinder, the Booking Button and Little Hotelier. Contact the HAA office for details.
- Advocacy on behalf of this sector of the tourism industry with Federal and State Governments and other industry partners
- A fully optimised consumer website, www.australianbedandbreakfast.com.au.
- Mobile website.
- A free listing of your business on the consumer website with a link to your own website. No commissions are charged for bookings that come direct to you.
- The option to take more than one listing for additional properties. A small annual fee applies
- A corporate website with easy access to tools to assist you in the management of your business.
- Participation in the National Gift Voucher Program which has generated over $500,000 in business for our members
- An option to be included in a search for accommodation by domestic travel agents
- The Members' Buyers Guide which lists a range of suppliers of products and services which are interest to B&B owners, including where to go to get trade discounts and other useful information. The list contains businesses which provide discounts to members and insurance companies and brokers who service the B&B industry. The Buyers Guide is only available to members when they login.
- Networking with colleagues around Australia: a very inter-active Members' Blog where a member can lodge a question or offer a solution to a question posted by another member.
- State and territory based marketing activities
- National promotion and marketing activities with listings on other powerful marketing websites under the Hosted Accommodation Australia brand
- A committee working within your state or territory to liaise with the local industry, tackle local issues and to provide networking and training opportunities
- Regular bulletins by email
- Spam, scam email and fraud warnings that alert members
- Material promoting quality accommodation including a reflective, alumium gate sign and generic brochure for Australian Bed & Breakfasts and Australian Farmstays
- A listing of HAA Members on the Sensis ‘Whereis’ GPS Systems
- Membership entry rates to all state and interstate Hosted Accommodation Australia functions
- A fully staffed office, 5 days per week and Membership Hotline
When you join Hosted Accommodation Australia you will be issued with a password to the member benefits. Contents include:
- Members Handbook
- Editing and managing your online listing
- Creating additional listings
- Statistics on visits to your web listing on the HAA consumer website
- Listing a special package for your business
- Listing guest and media comments
- Listing local events
- Member to member offers
- A Members' Buyers Guide incorporating member discounts and savings
- Newsletter archive
- The membership Blog
- A range of topics covered in Managing Your Business fact sheets
- Marketing updates
BENEFITS FOR ASSOCIATE MEMBERS INCLUDE:
- E-Newsletter and member blogs
- Member rates to attend HAA events
- A login and password to access all the facilities of full membership except for an online listing.
- When you are ready to open for business it is easy to upgrade to full membership to have your business listed and any unused portion of your associate membership fee will be offset against the full member fee.
BENEFITS FOR AFFILIATE MEMBERS INCLUDE:
A listing on the Suppliers Listing under Market Place on the HAA website with your full contact details, an image and a link to your website
- Promotion to people who consult HAA's Starting Up in Business section of the website
- A listing on the Members' Buyers Guide
- Details of your special offer for Members confidentially listed in the secure Member's Only section with a link to your website
- Member rates to attend industry events as delegates
- Opportunity to sponsor or otherwise support various publications, industry days, conferences, etc by negotiation
VIEW SUPPLIERS LIST
*A fuller list of suppliers in the Buyers Guide is only available to members.
back to top ^